Help Not rec with formulation "Daily" (1 Viewer)

mmp2001

December 17, 2005
Media Portal is very coll.
I must record 4 channels at the same time tv.
please it help me.

The problem is that:
Not record with formulation rec type: "Daily", MP that PVR Scheduler
Record with formulation rec type: "Once"

Version SW:

MediaPortal_0.1.3_setup
mediaportal-cvs-12-04-2005--23-0
PVRScheduler1.3.7b3.msi

My PC:
P4 3.00GHz, 1GB, Sapphire random, HD 250GB, Asus
tvcards: 4 ati e-home wonder

Very thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
don't know why this URL Block in command line "http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP2/install/vcredist90_x86.exe" Install Manually and seems ok Thanks
don't know why this URL Block in command line "http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP2/install/vcredist90_x86.exe" Install...
Hello try to install with not specified error Could you Help Please ?
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom