Help on development (1 Viewer)

GetWell

Portal Pro
October 4, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hello,

I think that the help on development needs to be run through... some links doen't work and I can't find anywhere how to commit the changes to the svn?

When I try to commit it ask for a username and password... where do I found these?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The svn is set to be read only for the public.
    This means that only team members are able to commit, in order to maintain a "working" application.
    If we would accept direct commits from everyone, MP would be totally broken. :)

You can submit codechanges as "patches" via our sourceforge project page, or posting in the forums.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Where is the best place to post it?
    You have allready found the place. :)

Just:
    1. create a thread with a meaningful name
    2. include detailed informations about what you changed/added and why
    3. attach the patch file(s) and the cs file(s) containing your changes/additions to the thread

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Thank you for showing interest to contribute to our project. If you tell me your user account on sf.net I'll add you to the mp-plugins project. The rules are less strict there since plugin authors will monitor "their" code for unwanted changes.

GetWell

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi!

Thank you for showing interest to contribute to our project. If you tell me your user account on sf.net I'll add you to the mp-plugins project. The rules are less strict there since plugin authors will monitor "their" code for unwanted changes.

Hey

That sound nice...

username: GetWell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom