[solved] Help plz :) Moving Pictures write to LatestsMediaHandler log ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Help plz :) Moving Pictures write to LatestsMediaHandler log ... How turn off this?

Attachments

• logs.zip
      87.8 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @ajs, turn off MovingPictures support off in LMH, does it then still occur? if not then LMH is the one that needs to be fixed.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Turn off in LMH settings? Or?
    What fixed? Log initializing code in LMH the some as in FH. But in FH no messages from MovPic...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Probably some sharing issues with nlog, I presume both LMH and MovingPictures use nlog. I couldn't say whether its an nlog issue or a plugin initialisiation issue, maybe both or one of the plugins is not doing something right.

Personally I have not looked into the MovPic code which interfaces with nlog so I cant shed any light / suggestions.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    LMH, FH both use Nlog...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom