[solved] [help]Problem with view changes in Moving Pictures - section (1 Viewer)

Infinit0

December 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

first of all thank you for the very nice skin and your work and effort you put in this project.

I'm pretty new to mediaportal though and I have the following problem:

I like to use the 'Thumbnail View' in the movies/movingpictures section. I can change it and everything is fine. But when I change it, the program doesnt save or remember the change. As soon as I go back in the main-menu or the first movingpictures menu (with the categories to choose) and click on 'All Movies' for example the movies list is on 'List View' again. It is the same for every other view I can choose there and it doesnt matter whether it is fanart or default mode.

(It successfully saves the fanart/default-changes and it works perfectly fine in the TV-Series-section.)

I use
StreamedMP 3.0.1.3461 in 1920x1080
Mediaportal 1.9.0
Windows 7 (64)
plugins I have right now are MovingPictures and MP-TV Series

I hope somebody can tell me a fix or in which data file these changes should be saved, so that I could modify them.

Cheers

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I think you need to set your default view in the configuration.
Its under GUI settings in mediaportal configuration then plugins then right click moving pictures and configuration. Once in the config select GUI tab and set your default view

Hope that helps

Rich

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
There in the GUI Settings tab click on the Default Movie Categories button and you can also define the view for your categories.Select your category and choose from the drop down menu at the right down corner your desired view.

Infinit0

December 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
I think you need to set your default view in the configuration.
Its under GUI settings in mediaportal configuration then plugins then right click moving pictures and configuration. Once in the config select GUI tab and set your default view

I've already made that change to 'Poster View' in the GUI Settings of Moving Pictures, but it still opens my movies in 'List View'. But anyways: Thank you for your answer!

There in the GUI Settings tab click on the Default Movie Categories button and you can also define the view for your categories.Select your category and choose from the drop down menu at the right down corner your desired view.

That helped! And wow this menu is hidden.... Thank you very much! Problem solved here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom