Ongoing Help selecting MB+CPU for HFX. (1 Viewer)

Tazman

Portal Pro
May 15, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey

Im thinking of buying a HFX Case instead of my shuttle. Now im looking for a new MB and CPU. Would be nice with onboard grapichs an sound.

It will be connected to my 37" lcd via DVI.

Any suggestions?

Tazman

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
I'm waiting for the next payday before buying a card. In the meantime, I found this feature matrix on nvidia.com - Video Encode and Decode GPU Support Matrix - showing the hardware encoding and decoding features supported by the various GPUs. Looks like the 1650 is the lowest one that ticks all the decoding columns. I do not know how...
I'm waiting for the next payday before buying a card. In the meantime, I found this feature matrix on nvidia.com - Video Encode and...
This part of the forum seems pretty quiet, but I'll ask anyway. My ten year old 1080p TV finally died, and it seemed crazy not to...
Replies
Views
Hi Andrew Thanks for the log files (y) In case you're interested, crashes for any program - MediaPortal or otherwise - can be followed up by checking the Windows application event log. The most recent crashes I see (24 and 28 December) in that log seem to be caused by a plugin which uses the Torshify library: "28/12/2016...
Hi Andrew Thanks for the log files (y) In case you're interested, crashes for any program - MediaPortal or otherwise - can be...
This is on my brothers system. He has a TV connected via HDMI and a soundbar which wirelessly connects to the TV automatically...
Replies
Views
Hi Henric-a Could you post a screenshot of the dynamic refreshrate settings ? and what is your screen capable of showing in Hz ? Did you manually try all hz settings from withing windows? [right-click on desktop > display properties > ... ] Regards,
Hi Henric-a Could you post a screenshot of the dynamic refreshrate settings ? and what is your screen capable of showing in Hz ...
Hi everyone, since a couple of month i have the problem, that while playing TV shows the playback stutters. Not the audio but the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom