HELP ShuttleXpress Input Device won't work! (1 Viewer)

GenesisFactor

Portal Member
June 27, 2006
Hey, i have a ShuttleXpress and its not working with MP. The shuttleXpress automatically adjusts its settings to different programs based on the EXE in focus. First, due to the complexities of the button mapping that would be neccessary, i tried to use the HIP plug in. During set up, though it diecovered the device, whether or not i pressed a button, it would state that a button was pressed, then say that there was an error, then ask me to press the button again, and then give me a code, and then close...automatically. Ofcourse, it didn't allow me to configure the Shuttlexpress buttons at all. THat avenue didn't work, so i went into the shuttleXpress's proprietary configurator, first mapping only the scroll functions to emulate a mouse scrol button, which dind't work, and then tried mapping the jog and scroll dials to keyboard arrow keys, which didn't work. For some reason, its not recognizing MP through the Mediaportal.exe file. Can someoen please help? IF you need any other information htat i may have neglected to put in, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

GenesisFactor

Portal Member
June 27, 2006
C';mon guys, this is the FIRST progrma that the ShuttleXpress has't worked with out of the box. The HIP isn't working either. I mean, what .exe should i use to run the GUI? I can map just about ANYTHING to this device, form keystorkes to mouse emulation, hell i can make it into a 5 button fullsized keyboard, but MP just isn't taking! I woudl rather use the HIP anyways as i can have the buttons do what i want them to do or program a single key to do multiple functions if i so pleased and map the key to the button, but i mean...help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom