Help with a custom view (1 Viewer)

obelisk3847

June 10, 2011
I use a RSS scraper that downloads Season 1 Episode 1 whenever it sees it and I would like to be able to create a view that shows only season 1 episode 1 media. This is the condition that I have come up with but it doesn't seem to work.

episode<;><Episode.EpisodeIndex>;=;1<cond><Season.seasonIndex>;=;1<;><Season.seasonIndex>;desc<;>

Does anyone know if seasonindex and episodeindex are supported in view conditions or if there is some problem that you can spot in condition statement?

Thanks

obelisk3847

June 10, 2011
I don't suppose any of the developers had a chance to look at this? Just need to know if EpisodeIndex and SeasonIndex can be used in views as filter conditions.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Try:

Code:
    series<;><Episode.EpisodeIndex>;=;1<cond><Season.seasonIndex>;=;1<;><;><nextStep>season<;><;><Season.seasonIndex>;asc<;><nextStep>episode<;><;><Episode.EpisodeIndex>;asc<;>

Will run an actual test later to see what pseudoSQL code is needed for an episode view, but the above should work for a series view.

obelisk3847

June 10, 2011
    Sorry for the late response... hadn't checked this in a while. I seem to get the same issue with the sql you provided where nothing is actually matching the filter. I am beginnign to suspect that not all fields can be used in filter statements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom