Help with building BasicHome with Trending items (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey ltfearme,

i will build a new basic home, for that i need only on of two treding features. So i will only use
    <description>Trending Movies</description>
    <type>facadeview</type>
    <id>98302</id>
    But when i use only id 98302 i see nothing, when i use id 98301 to than it works. So when i have all two trending movies and trending shows it will work, with one of them it won't work.

I will have trending movies under latest added movies in the same screen, when the button Movies has focus. But it will only work with both of them, (98302 / 98301)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @D3ltxoroxp, if you're not using something ensure you disable it in the trakt skin settings xml and conversely enable if you are.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will use it, but not both at the same button. Trending Movies for MoviesButton and at the other button Trending Shows for Seriesbutton.I have made two pictures to explane it better what i mean... Maybe now it is better to understand...

ok, now i have it got working. Is there a way that i can have the info in german ? #Trakt.Movie.Title / #Trakt.Movie.Overview. #Trakt.Movie.Genres is in german...

And how i can have ratings ? This is wrong...

XML:
    <control>
    <type>imagelist</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>1395</posX>
    <posY>460</posY>
    <width>169</width>
    <height>29</height>
    <textureWidth>28</textureWidth>
    <textureHeight>27</textureHeight>
    <subitems>
    <subitem>starblue.png</subitem>
    <subitem>starwhite.png</subitem>
    </subitems>
    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
    <align>left</align>
    <imagesToDraw>5</imagesToDraw>
    <percentage>#Trakt.Movie.RatingAdvanced</percentage>
    <visible>control.hasfocus(98302)</visible>
    </control>

EDIT::

It this no longer working ?

#Trakt.Movie.FanartImageFilename || C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Trakt\Movies\Fanart\1.jpg

The only two folders are
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Trakt\Movies\Backdrops\
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Trakt\Movies\Posters\

Did you change some path ? Or maybe you have forgott it, i have no fanart at basichome, for selected one, because the wrong path. For series its the same...

#Trakt.Show.FanartFileName is the wrong path. Can i change this somewhere, or whats wrong there ?

With original one it don't work to, after the last update because trakt delivers no images anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot (44).png
      Screenshot (44).png
      2.8 MB
    Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is there a way that i can have the info in german ? #Trakt.Movie.Title / #Trakt.Movie.Overview. #Trakt.Movie.Genres is in german
    No, there is no translations currently.

And how i can have ratings ? This is wrong...
    Yes, its wrong. Firstly there is no AdvancedRating anymore, simply because there is no SimpleRating (love/hate) anymore. You would need to use the following:
    Code:
    #Trakt.Movie.Rating

This is a value between 1 - 10, since this control expects a percentage you will need do some math.

You can also use these other properties to complement:
    Code:
    #Trakt.Movie.Ratings.Percentage
    #Trakt.Movie.Ratings.Votes
    #Trakt.Movie.Ratings.Icon

Remember you can simply just use a label control to debug your problems if you are unsure whats been published in a skin property.

Regarding the selected fanart image properties on the dashboard, I disabled those in the last version because I didn't have time to assess the performance impact. I will re-instate them in the next build.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom