help with music views! (1 Viewer)

czy cooter

Portal Member
December 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm having troubles fine tuning my music views.

Problem: I have a few artists that have lots of albums.

hopeful solution: I would like to use the group operator to sort the albums of just these few artists by the first few characters without generically grouping all albums from all artists.

so, basically I use the artist view with no group (i see all artists listed by their full name). Then when I go into an artist I would like the default behavior to list all albums, but for a small subset of artists I would like to have the albums grouped with a modifier.

Is this possible?

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
@hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
@hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
Although my Music-collection is taggeged very well, some files do not have an entry for e.g. the tag <Album>. So I want to exclude...
Replies
Views
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
Replies
Views
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom