Help with te xface skin (1 Viewer)

habj

Portal Member
September 1, 2006
Hello MP users!
Im pretty new on using mediaportal, i have been using MP for about one year now and i think it´s the bestv HTPC Software out there. I realy like the Xface skin, and i realy want to use it with the reflection i the"film strip" view, however the reflection on my MP is inside the dvd cover and the top is empty. Can you help me get the dvd box "Full" and the reflection below the DVD box. I have the same problem with the CD covers. Please help me!

//Håkan:D

habj

Portal Member
September 1, 2006
Thanks for the quick answer! I am using the latest MP and the latest svn wit tv3E as a singe seat config. Do i need to change som files or config? or is it my plasma tv with res 1024x768, that is the problem?

Pleas help mee out with this problem( I realy like this feature)

sjunaz

October 11, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
But the plasma-tv is probably widescreen anyway, the pixels are just not 1:1, so the 1024x768 resolution shouldn't be the main problem, it just doesn't look so perfect.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I do not get a choice for cover view

When you select your original default folder for movies\music etc in MP config you can go in and use the edit button which will give you another screen where you can set the view default, in xfaces case use filmstrip to get the right effect.

Is that what you wanted to know.

five40

Portal Member
    July 30, 2007
    It works now, but some of the thumbnails are really crappy.
    I've turned the thumbnail resolution all the way up, any ideas?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Delete the xface folder from C:\programfiles\teammediaportal\mediaportal\cached and if neccessary download mirks "mp movie cover resizer" and point it to the thumbnails folder\videos\title (after copying it to a safe place for backup purposes) and just let it run only takes a couple of seconds, hopefully you will have nice hi-res images.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom