hiccups in video, glitches (1 Viewer)

Augiedoggy

Portal Member
September 24, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have pretty much all the bugs worked out of my setup except when im watching the dvbs or any video including visualization in bass player I get intermittent hickups in the stream ...video and sound they are just quick glitches and appear random but very distracting.....I don't know if its some kind of bug with the streaming from the tv server to the (single seat) media player client ...I apoligize if I got the terminology wrong but everything is setup on the same pc....its xp sp2 and x2 4200 1gig daul channel ram asus eah2400 video card.....I dont know if its related but when I use my music it appears that in the left upper corner the visualization wants to showup.....you can barely see it flickering while below it where it should be its displaying fine except with the same hichups as all the other video shown in the little tv display?
I'm hoping I have somthing set wrong here maybe an overlay issue of some type....(i"m using the latest xface skin oct3 build).

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is not related to TVE3, so the chances are this thread will be moved.

Also getting this with Blue Two, although it's only for a second or 2 on start of playing a album, xface it seems to constantly flicker in top left hand corner.

Do not think it is a skin problem.

Augiedoggy

Portal Member
    September 24, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    well I figured it was related only because my video and visualizations were fine until I installed tve3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom