Hitting 'back button on mce remote" goes back to screen without menu but with picture (1 Viewer)

Mycophiles

January 14, 2010
I took all previous codecs off the computer except Tv Tonic which appeared to be a plugin for MCE. Uninstalled that after installing mediaportal. Installed latest drivers for the video card/ sound card and direct x. Installed latest stable release of Mediaportal. Installed, chose 'advanced configuration' just to see where it was installing.. didn't change anything here. Chose not using TV and installed. Next installed the streamed MP skin. Then configured mediaportal for files.

The problem I am experiencing is when I choose movies or music and then try to go back (using the MCE remote) the screen goes back to the previous screen but without any menu's. I saw there was a bug for a 'black screen' and the fix was reverting vista back to stop DPI settings which I did but the problem persisted. When I go 'back' to the previous screen and hit buttons the sound attatched to the action 'sounds' but the menu isn't there. At first it would do this when I browsed through the movies menu but since changing the DPI settings that seems to have stopped and it is only the menu disappearance that is giving issues.

I put in skin as a prefix but could this be a remote issue?

Filled out information below but put this here also:
specs are :

AMD 5000+
2 gig ram
Samsung HD 500gig
Nvidia Geforce 8400 gs

Vista OS

thanks Log file

stashbox.org : free anonymous file hosting

MediaPortal Version: latest 1.0.2 (stable)
MediaPortal Skin: Spreamed MP
Windows Version: Vista Pro
CPU Type: AMD 5000+
HDD: Samsung
Memory: Came with Computer Don't know
Motherboard: stock
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS
Video Card Driver: Latest driver Just updated
Sound Card: Onboard
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver: Latest Driver
1. TV Card: