Hold down keystroke (1 Viewer)

Kingmob

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi, for winUAE i'm setting up a few keys, so that i can stop the emulator and use some basic functions. One of these is switching disks through the disk swapper. Sadly, the shortcut for this is END+1 etc. I can't seem to set this in the keystroke area, i can only hold down the standard keys, such as shift and ctrl. Is there any way to do this?

Kingmob

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
(bump)
No one? This would be REALLY usefull :(

[edit] OK, i think I've come as far as that i need to send a window message to the active emulator window. I can't however figure out how to get the parameters i need to set. I've found wm_keydown an wm_keyup, which i probably need to send in a macro. How do I go about finding what window message to send?

Currently i am testing this with the 0 key. I'm trying to send to the active window (256,48,0) and after that (257,48,0) where (msg,wparam,lparam). This does not work and now i don't know what to try anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom