Home Menu (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
O.K. installed yesterday the latest svn but after seing that the homeplugin isn´t growing I backup my old svn from the end of sept.
Now I want to customize myHome menu (I know how it works) but I´m wondering why the myLyrics plugin isn´t listet?
Any idea?
Another way it could help for me is how can I make a button in the now playing screen to jump to mylyrics? I know it was done for an older nowplaying screen for the nonafo skin.
And btw I dieabled all internet lookup , so I guess I have many place for the new button.
Skin that I´m using is blue two

Any help is welcomed

Stormbringer.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately myLyrics Plugin doesn't work with latest SVN, that's why it's not listet in HomeScreen and in Pluginsscreen.

Regards
    Ralph

stormbringer

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2004
    Yes Ralph - When using latest SVN the message appears -I know.

I switched to a svn from the end of September and myLyrics worked - but is not listed when i want to make my own homemenu - but it is listet in the setup under plugins - that was the thing I´m wondering about.

The second one was a ask for a nowplaying screen. I guess it was you , who created one in the past - so that I can jump from nowplaying to mylyrics as you see I was talking about in my first post

Hope you could help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom