h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: Onkyo747M
TV: Samsung HLP5085W DLP 1080I
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

I have Pandora & Last FM in Home Screen Menu & was wondering if there is a way to put them under/in the Music Folder/Menu Item, So that when I select the Music Icon it will then show Pandora, Last FM, & Music Database?

:D Thanks for any info on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
Replies
Views
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description I've just added a CAM to my Technotrend c-1501 on a well-working system (w10, asus...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom