Tools and other software Command & Information Center (2 Viewers)

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
o.k. but all these folders were installed at the same time. So I thought they must have been installed by your installer

[edit]
I did the proof and uninstalled SharpDisplayManager. All folders except the manifest folder were gone. Reinstalling brought them back. As there is no cscore- and agsxmpp-folder on my htpc (Win 10 Home) I do think that this causes the issue I will verify it tomorrow
[/edit]

regards
eagle

Last edited:

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    o.k. but all these folders were installed at the same time. So I thought they must have been installed by your installer

I have no control on what the installer is doing. ClickOnce installer do not let you pick the destination folder, not as a user and not as a developer.
    In theory there should be one folder containing all the binaries (exes and dlls) with a Resource subfolder as shown on the picture above.

Last edited:

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Stéphane Lenclud

I think it has nothing to do with the installer. Maybe my system is damaged because of the Error-Code (something like CR20R3 or so, it must be the default-code of windows)

.net seems to be ok. I ran the .NetVarificationTool and it detected no problems with .net
    There is a unhandled condition in your source at
    MiniDisplayInterop.MiniDisplay.TypeCount()
    Is it possible to catch the exception to get more information what is going wrong?

regards
    eagle

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Stéphane Lenclud

I think it has nothing to do with the installer. Maybe my system is damaged because of the Error-Code (something like CR20R3 or so, it must be the default-code of windows)

.net seems to be ok. I ran the .NetVarificationTool and it detected no problems with .net
    There is a unhandled condition in your source at
    MiniDisplayInterop.MiniDisplay.TypeCount()
    Is it possible to catch the exception to get more information what is going wrong?

regards
    eagle
    The exception is DllNotFound. The DLL for that function is MiniDisplay.dll.
    However it could also be a problem with the x86 runtime I guess since this DLL is an x86 binary.

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I deinstalled VC++ Runtime 2015 RC3 (V 14.0.24123) and reinstalled it, again german and english as well. But it doesn't work. MiniDisplay.dll is in the installation folder. So I don't know what to do next (where is the "scratching the head" smiley?). Maybe it is because of an upgrated Win 7 System. I should have installed it from scratch. If I get time I'll set up the system to a second HD and give it another chance :)
    Thx so far for your patience and support Stephane

regards eagle

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Stéphane Lenclud
    tried it but failed because of VC++ 14. I keep the app in mind for the next HTPC-Upgrade (4K Hardware). Then I have to install the system from scratch. Thx for your patience

regards

eagle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom