thanks,
sand

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen.

Try selecting "Start in BasicHomeScreen" in Mediaportal configuration.

or

If you have an MCE remote press the big green button when on the home screen to be taken to the BasicHomeScreen.

or

Press 'H' on the keyboard when on the home screen to be taken to the BasicHomeScreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
Ja, sie wird horizontal sein, die Änderungen sind bereits vorgenommen worden. So 100% wird in der Version sein. Für jetzt können Sie die vorübergehende Lösung oben vorgeschlagen verwenden. Eine dynamische Lösung mit diesem Design ist ein wenig schwierig zu realisieren. Im Moment gibt es zwei funktionierende Lösungen, die in der Box...
Ja, sie wird horizontal sein, die Änderungen sind bereits vorgenommen worden. So 100% wird in der Version sein. Für jetzt können...
Titan - Classic Home - seit 1.31 - nicht mehr horizontal Hallo, leider ist seit der Version 1.31 der Homescreen von der Titan...
Replies
Views
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom