Hope for help on Mame32 / Scanlines etc. (1 Viewer)

Dreamweaver

February 10, 2009
Hi.
I posted somewhere else here on the forum but I'm not sure it'll be seen. I was hoping someone could help me out with Mame32.

I have a bunch of emulators running with "My Emulators" and it's working fine (even Mame32) runs nicely, but it seems like it is not reading the "config file"? because the settings in Mame when run outside MP don't show up when running from within MP.

For example: If I set Mame32 to overlay scanlines or rotate the screen, it doesn't show up when launched from within MP.
Was hoping someone could help me out to see what I'm doing wrong here.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my compiled .exe and add it to the autostart folder of Windows 8.1 and above. The functionality then is, when you press the Volume Up button on your MCE remote, this will send ALT+TAB to your HTPC, bringing...
I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my...
This is something completely new for me. I've had this installation for a long time and the only thing I've change AFAIK, is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sleep Behavior DE
Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as expected. By adding this little changes, I found it did the trick (for me and maybe others users) ? That's why.... BTW, when I will decide to switch from MP1 to MP2 (not tomorrow) at, least, I will be able to...
Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as...
I've been using MediaPortal 2 for a while, but I have not been able to figure out how to get the sleeping behavior that works for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
Replies
Views
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom