Hotfix: Recorded TV - Navigation & rec icon (1 Viewer)

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more)

Recorded TV:

Pressing Left from the side menu does not take me to the list of recordings. So you can move from the recording list to the side menu, but not back again.
    - seems that if I change the view between Icon and List then it works fine. It just doesnt work straight away when you enter the Recorded TV screen
    - Workaround: Leave view as List

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Download the attached xml and overwrite the one in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080

Attachments

• mytvrecordedtv.xml
      30.6 KB

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    aj1405, fastest skinner on the planet!

Works great.

Another bug in Recorded TV.

I am currently recording a TV show and in Recorded TV there is a red record icon next to the show being recorded. Unfortnately it is just to the right of the show icon, and behind the 2 and 3rd letter in the shows name.

Cant take a screenshot at the moment unfortunately.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    XML in post #2 is updated with rec icon fix.

revs; Could you do me a favor?
    With the BlueTwo skin go to Recorded TV -> Switch view -> Select Genres & TV Channels
    Do you get a list in these two screens? I don’t and I need to check if it’s my system or a MediaPortal bug.

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Sure - will give it a go when i'm home (if I remember).

Another bug I came accross: This bug is in quite a few screens, anywhere that theres a sort option. Basically there is a control that lets you reverse the sort option (i.e. ascending/descending), and it is not visible in your skin, it is however, selectable. e.g. select a Sort By control then press right, it looks as if nothing has happened, but what its done is selected the non-visible control. if you press right again then you get to the list control that you thought you would have got to when you first pressed right.
    The control works though, so I can for example chose to sort by data, press right, and even though it doesnt seem to be selected, if i press enter It will change the sort order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom