hover_bluray.png (1 Viewer)

fagor

Portal Pro
September 14, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi!

I have MP 1.0.2 installed and for playing HD-DVD and Blu-Ray I use the multishortcut plugin.
Now I would like to have a Bluray-Logo displayed when I use the Blu-Ray-Player and HD-DVD-Logo when I use the HD-DVD-Player.
I've been searching the web, but only found logos with different coloured backgrounds.
Does someone have a modified Logo without background, or even better such a pretty little MP-man with Blu-Ray or HD-DVD Logo?

;-)
fagor

frenskeman

Portal Member
June 8, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi!

I have MP 1.0.2 installed and for playing HD-DVD and Blu-Ray I use the multishortcut plugin.
Now I would like to have a Bluray-Logo displayed when I use the Blu-Ray-Player and HD-DVD-Logo when I use the HD-DVD-Player.
I've been searching the web, but only found logos with different coloured backgrounds.
Does someone have a modified Logo without background, or even better such a pretty little MP-man with Blu-Ray or HD-DVD Logo?

;-)
fagor

isn't this in the threat of the plugin?

MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HDStarter - Blu-Ray/HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD

you should check the forum for a background. i believe there were several backgrounds included in the total forum threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom