How can i make Volume Buttons? (1 Viewer)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I would make Buttons on the Skin for Volume Up and Volume Down.
    But it doesn´t work.
    Can someone help me?
    I have made this, wat´s wrong?

<control>
    <description>volume up button</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>35</id>
    <posX>255</posX>
    <posY>45</posY>
    <width>40</width>
    <height>37</height>
    <textureFocus>volume_up.gif</textureFocus>
    <label>-</label>
    <action>102</action>
    <onleft>17</onleft>
    <onright>36</onright>
    <onup>35</onup>
    <ondown>2</ondown>
    </control>

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    it looks ok.

Tell me,
    do the - and = button work to control volume?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    and you don't have double id's ? so you don't have another item having ID 35 ?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I must test it when i at home on the evening

I have put this in the Topbar.xml, is that ok ?

Many Thank´s for your Help

Harley

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D Yeah it works.

Thanks for your Help MrMario64

What for an XML code i brouht to create a Power Down Button?
    In the Keymap.xml i don´t find them.
    Give it an Aktion Number for this ?

Greetings 8) Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
    Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus. Of course we would know the control ID of what we want to focus, that should be the easy part by setting the default control on the screen we are jumping to but it is jumping to the correct item in the...
    Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus...
    Evening all! Here's a challenge. I would like a button on Basic Home, or wherever, to take me to a specific item in a listcontrol...
    Replies
    Views
    That's very interesting JimCatMP, I will have a go with those on the volume overlay. I am unable to get to my HTPC at the moment but will try on my return, although if the volume overlay isn't appearing in the first place it isn't going to solve my problem. I've tried putting them on the full screen XMLs to no success as you can see...
    That's very interesting JimCatMP, I will have a go with those on the volume overlay. I am unable to get to my HTPC at the moment...
    Evening all. I am still experiencing an erratic volume bar (as per previous post). Ever since I "upgraded" it mostly never...
    Replies
    Views
    Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich dabei am Plugin für OnlineVideos. Dort gibt es in der myonlinevideos z.B. den Eintrag: <control> <type>button</type> <description>Update Sites</description> <id>13</id>...
    Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich...
    Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich...
    Replies
    Views
    Can i use someone in this line, that when id ... is show'n the other id ... is hidden ? For your answer in the last post ?
    Can i use someone in this line, that when id ... is show'n the other id ... is hidden ? For your answer in the last post ?
    Hello, i have problems with the disc images in videoosd. I have changed this in video fullscreen.xml <!-- Rotating Disc Image -->...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom