How can i serach for TV series (1 Viewer)

mitzekotze

Portal Pro
September 16, 2006
Hi

how can i search for a tv series with the t9 function in the search dialog for a tv programm? when i press any number i see the corressponding letter but nothing happens :O(

cu

mitze

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Solved with 1.34. Somehow I managed to install part 32 bit and part 64 bit. Completely uninstalled and reinstalled and now DVDs play faultlessly.
Solved with 1.34. Somehow I managed to install part 32 bit and part 64 bit. Completely uninstalled and reinstalled and now DVDs...
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
I'm going bananas here!! Used MP1 since MP1.10 or so.....an haven't had problems for years! Am using latest Dune...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom