How do I change the speed of RSS Scrolling on homescreen. (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey guys!

RSS feed is working on the main menu but it moves so slow. Is this a bug? Or is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: RSS problem

Bug with MediaPortal font rendering I think...probably due to some strange char in the feed.

If thats not the case, check the Horizontal Scroll Speed setting in Settings.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country

Bug with MediaPortal font rendering I think...probably due to some strange char in the feed.

If thats not the case, check the Horizontal Scroll Speed setting in Settings.

Hey! Thanks for helping me out again. Hmm can't seem to find the Horizontal Scroll speed setting. Though when I open up the configuration for Info service it shows the RSS feed at the bottom at normal speed. Maybe it's StreamedMP?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Nope, its either the speed setting or the character issue (which is mediaportal issue).

The speed setting is defined in HomeScreen->Settings->Screen-Setup->Scroll Speed. Set it higher and see how you go.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country

Nope, its either the speed setting or the character issue (which is mediaportal issue).

The speed setting is defined in HomeScreen->Settings->Screen-Setup->Scroll Speed. Set it higher and see how you go.

Wow changing that seemed to do the trick. Thanks again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom