How do I get from this .. to .. (images inside) (1 Viewer)

jojo323

December 16, 2009
I would like to change the code a little to change the Listview of Xface but dont find the right file to change, which file do I have to Change to get from this view:

to this one

thx for help
jojo323

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom