how do i set up my emulators plug-in (1 Viewer)

ratboyz

Portal Pro
March 5, 2008
iv'e just got alot of mame games and would like to use the mame emulator through MediaPortal 1.2.0. how do i set up my emulators to make this work. thanks for your help.:D

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi ratboyz

You're more likely to get an answer in the My Emulators subforum. Would you like me to move this thread there?

mm

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    how to set up my emulators plug-in

can somebody please tell me how to install the my emulators plug-in i'm new at this and can't find information on this plug-in.
    i have mediaportal 1.2.0..
    thanks for all the great help on this site!!!!:D

craige1

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Alice Springs
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Download the file in the first post of this topic.
    Run the file, if MP is installed correctly the MPE installer should run. For simplicities sake, just click next a couple times, then finish. The plugin should now be installed.

If you still have trouble, please provide details on the specific problems your having.

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    i just tried to install my emulators and it wont install. ( no mediaportal dependency found, no plugin dependencies found ).
    can somebody please tell me what this means and how i can get this plu-in to work:D

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    1.2.0 alpha, beta or release candidate? If release candidate, then I guess that is probably the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom