How do you convert .TS files to AVI (1 Viewer)

mfalk

Portal Pro
July 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
The title pretty much tells the story :) However i would also like to keep the subtitles. Anyone that can point me in the right direction?

br
Michael

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Normally i would just say use mcebuddy, but it does not do subtitles.

TMPGEnc xpress 4.0 does have subtitle abilities, but i'm not certain how it implements them, maybe see if you can get a trial (very good, but not cheap).

Have a look at doom9.net, they have lots of free software and tutorials on conversion.

Regards

tom78

Portal Pro
    August 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello.

Just try SUPER!
    SUPER © .

This FREE tool can convert nearly every file format to nearly every format.
    ... But if subtitles are supported, ... i don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
    Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find them in MP2. See here for further info. Quote:- MP2 uses the concept of distributed media, but centralized information. This means that your media items can be anywhere - on your MP2 Server, on your MP2...
    If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find...
    I started experimenting with tuner cards and HTPC before Jack Valenti and his DRM-media Nazis ruined things with their HDCP and DRM...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom