How do you customize series screens? (1 Viewer)

Uegis

January 7, 2008
Hello, I am fairly new to this and was wondering how everyone is able to customize the look of the series screens. I am currently able to add the fanart in the background, but have seen people with customize network logos, different placements of images and banners from the show and arranged textbox where the information is located.

The thing I want to do the most right now is to have the banners for the main TV series screen go on top of each other instead of next to each other and move the series info to the right. How would I do that?

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    What skin are you using?

Try spin safe revolve, it has the best implemntation for MyTvSeries.

To get the different logos to appear for TV channel or file format, etc, you need to set up expression rules. Take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum for examples of all the most popular ones.

To move the position of things around on the screen or change button graphics you are entering into the realms of a skin engineer. It is not that hard, but there is no GUI to help you through, basically you just open the XLM files in your favorite txt editor and get stuck in; the tags are pretty self explanitory.
    Here is a modification I did to spin safe that might offer a differnent layout that may be to your taste.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_tvseries_page_skinsafe_revolve-t30777.html?t=30777

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom