How long for episodes thumbnail to appear? (1 Viewer)

camoura

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
How long does it take for a newly uploaded episode thumbnail to appear on MYTVSeries?

It is already showing on Thetvdb website, but MyTVSeries does not updade.

Thanks !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm running MP 1.21 Pre Release according to the program's splash screen. Or MP 1.20.1 according to the version number in the configuration application. And I'm using StreamedMP as my skin. Since this isn't really a Support issue and more of a question I put this post into the Talk forum. Please move this post to the appropriate...
I'm running MP 1.21 Pre Release according to the program's splash screen. Or MP 1.20.1 according to the version number in the...
I'm running MP 1.21 Pre Release according to the program's splash screen. Or MP 1.20.1 according to the version number in the...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause But I didn't find out how to log results properly :oops:
Yeah, I did simple bat for detecting corrupted files @echo off FOR /R %%a IN (*.jpg) DO (mogrify -identify "%%a" >>"1.txt") pause...
Mystery solved: If the thumbnail downloaded from thetvdb is broken (can't be viewed), MediaPortal will crash when the plugin tries...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom