How popular is Media Portal?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've removed the view count from templates so it's less confusing ;)
I've removed the view count from templates so it's less confusing ;)
With a previous version of the forum software, attachments had a "view count" or "download count" that indicated how many times the...
Replies
Views
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
Replies
Views
Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never work. But could be also, that you tried to install the right server version and the installation was not completed and corrupted as @Brownard realized missing files.
Ok, good it helped. Idially server and client should always have the same version, which doesn't mean different versions can never...
I have set up a server/client environment and imported media which are on the server. Films and series imported OK but not all...
Replies
Views
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom