How should graphics mode with banners look in season view? (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi!

I was just wondering, how do you get graphical view of seasons to look nice, if you dont't download posters, but keep the default banners?

I mean, the images that are displayed in the wide-banners are the poster ones (same goes for genre or station logos).

Is it my formatting rules that are faulty?

Could someone post screenshots of their screen in the season screen, using wide banners?

:D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    We dont download Wide Banners for seasons. The only views currently available for the plugin in season view are List View and BigIcons.

Its not your formatting rule, the plugin works best with List Text View for Seaons. I will try to change this later so you can do some of the other layouts later for season view.

Damien

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    We dont download Wide Banners for seasons. The only views currently available for the plugin in season view are List View and BigIcons.

Its not your formatting rule, the plugin works best with List Text View for Seaons. I will try to change this later so you can do some of the other layouts later for season view.

Damien

Cool :)

But it's not that big a deal, I just had some thoughts about the layout...using the wide banners (big icons), would also mean that someone had to create season-banners. Does such a thing exist by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom