How to add videos to my videos (1 Viewer)

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Start "Setup Mediaportal" (the configuration program.
Open "Movies"
Goto "Movie Folders"
Click "Add"
Select the folder your movie is in
(repeat for other folders if you like)

Now you can play your movies... if the view in Mediaportal is "Files". The other views depend on the movie database, which is still empty in this phase.
(You can change the view in Mediaportal itself)
Additionally, you may want to go to database, tab scan and scan the folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way you can watch anything on the SD card of your camera in one place. Yes, this definitely is possible in MP2 too. You need to activate this during creation of the images share. If you already have created...
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way...
Hi, Two questions about MP2 V2.3: - Is it possible to set an external video player for movies? in MP1, it was possible but I do...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom