how to adjust subtitles size in MP? (1 Viewer)

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    So victor,

Lets do this right way.
    First things first

Use support template please.
    And if possible look from mediaportal.log if there is some hints what is happening.

Describe your problem as well as you can .. ie used codecs.

CoolHammer

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2005
    MP Version: 0.1.3 cvs-09-02-2005--03-20
    Skin: MCE
    Windows Version: Windows XP pro sp1
    CPU Type: AMD Atholon 1.6
    Memory: 256
    Motherboard Chipset: MSI K7T266 Pro2
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440
    Video Card Driver: 77.72_win2kxp
    Video Card Resolution: 1024 x 768
    Video Render Type: VMR9
    Video Codec Type & Version: Mpeg2Dec Filter
    Audio Codec Type & Version: AC3 Filter
    TV Card: no tv card
    TV Card Type: no tv card
    TV Card Driver: no tv card
    Optional Log: parts of the "/log/MediaPortal.log" which show an issue
    Optional References: any reference

Im trying to make my sumtitles bigger in MP.
    But when I try change size in setup/movies nothing happends...
    There is no difference :!: :?:

Is there someone who can help me?
    Should I make the changes elsewhere :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
    Replies
    Views
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom