how to adjust subtitles size in MP? (1 Viewer)

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    So victor,

Lets do this right way.
    First things first

Use support template please.
    And if possible look from mediaportal.log if there is some hints what is happening.

Describe your problem as well as you can .. ie used codecs.

CoolHammer

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2005
    MP Version: 0.1.3 cvs-09-02-2005--03-20
    Skin: MCE
    Windows Version: Windows XP pro sp1
    CPU Type: AMD Atholon 1.6
    Memory: 256
    Motherboard Chipset: MSI K7T266 Pro2
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440
    Video Card Driver: 77.72_win2kxp
    Video Card Resolution: 1024 x 768
    Video Render Type: VMR9
    Video Codec Type & Version: Mpeg2Dec Filter
    Audio Codec Type & Version: AC3 Filter
    TV Card: no tv card
    TV Card Type: no tv card
    TV Card Driver: no tv card
    Optional Log: parts of the "/log/MediaPortal.log" which show an issue
    Optional References: any reference

Im trying to make my sumtitles bigger in MP.
    But when I try change size in setup/movies nothing happends...
    There is no difference :!: :?:

Is there someone who can help me?
    Should I make the changes elsewhere :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the subtitles used for tv? I'm in Australia and have dvb-t tv channels set up. I noticed the subtitles colour is white and I want to change the colour. I can see how to change the size using the configuration...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different transmitted colors, so it looks like unfortunately mediaPortal will just display it it a single colour. I still think MediaPortal is probably the best replacement for WMC so far I've found (plus highly...
    Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different...
    Replies
    Views
    When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or picking the stream from the MP menu. When the internal Blu-ray Player is off, the subtitles appear correctly. Has anyone a suggestion how to fix that? Thanks in advance. Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone...
    When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
    When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
    Replies
    Views
    The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function does not work :)
    The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
    For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom