How to BlueBlack skin (1 Viewer)

Ricardoduarte

Portal Member
August 18, 2004
I can´t put that skin working...can someone give me a help please? some reading about the changes that have to be done..

Thanks in advance
From Portugal
Ricardo Duarte

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    this skin is way too old.
    Best thing to do is use a current skin and try toi remodel it using the blackblue graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
    Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
    Hi all, Im building a mediaportal system for my oldest son. He can't speak or read. Is there a way to start a mp4/avi... movie...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two submenu levels. I created a main Menu called Movies, then a Level 1 menu items in this order: - comedy -animated -others I'd like to create a Level 2 submenu linked to animated item in the level 1, but...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Crash to Desktop DE
    I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database ......it has allowed me to watch mptv and some movies for 45 minutes without a crash......
    I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database...
    Hi I posted recently because my Mediaportal 1 setup was crashing when I played long music playlists but now the problem has become...
    Replies
    Views
    It is certainly worth a try. I had given up and laid this idea to rest. I shall try at the weekend, thank you.
    It is certainly worth a try. I had given up and laid this idea to rest. I shall try at the weekend, thank you.
    Morning all, I want to execute a skin function as soon as a window opens, and I think the easiest way might be to put it in the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom