How to BlueBlack skin (1 Viewer)

Ricardoduarte

Portal Member
August 18, 2004
I can´t put that skin working...can someone give me a help please? some reading about the changes that have to be done..

Thanks in advance
From Portugal
Ricardo Duarte

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    this skin is way too old.
    Best thing to do is use a current skin and try toi remodel it using the blackblue graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
    I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
    I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom