How to change order of channels in EPG? (1 Viewer)

jonm

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
Wales
Home Country
Wales Wales
Country flag
I'm sure this is probably obvious, but I can't figure out how to change the order that channels appear in when I look at the TV guide. How is it done?

Thanks,

Jon.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is done in TVServer config\channels\all channels, whatever order you arrange the channels too, will be reflected in the epg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
    Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
    HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
    I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had the knock on effect with the highlight, which only goes to show the sensitivity of the EPG xml. If nothing else you confirmed what I thought and where I needed to look and thanks to your input, it is now...
    Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had...
    Evening all, I am having a little bit of bother skinning the EPG. The specific issue is the border highlight. It shows on all the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom