How to clear Alerts (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Is there a means of clearing the "Alerts" that are shown on clicking on the bell symbol?
    I have tried marking the as Read and clicking on them but they still remain in the list.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    "mark as read" just removes the alert symbol (number), it will still show up the last alerts when you click on the symbol

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    the alerts fade out after 1 day if read, unread stay there for 30 days. You can't remove them manually

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

can confirm that, will check a maybe related plugin-update this evening, thanks
    can confirm that, will check a maybe related plugin-update this evening, thanks
    Well, the title says it all -- alerts are marked as read before I have read them. I am sure that they did not previously behave...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
    Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom