How to create a plugin/script easy?? (1 Viewer)

Cazz

Portal Pro
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi
I have read a little about "TV-Server Development - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation" but I dont have Visual Studio

I just need to access to DOS and to run mencoder like I want to.

I was thinking about add a mencoder line and add just filename (.ts) and a what name it going to save in.
Some very basic but does alot of job for me :D

So my question is how can I easy create a plugin/script without use any special program?

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You might be able to just enable the comskip plugin in the tv-server configuration. Then setup a little batch file with your mencoder command line and you should be able to use {0} as the input file since it's being passed to comskip (or so the tv-server thinks). Then just set the batch file as the location of comskip.

That should theoretically work I would think. Of course, there may be a completely different and better way to do it, but this seems like the quickest/easiest.

Cazz

Portal Pro
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi, thans for you fast replay
well yes I can guess that is the easy and quickest way but forgot to tell two things

1)
I can not have space in the filename so somewhere I have to change so when I recording something on the TV it change all the space to underline _

2)
I have to also change the bitrate for the each file because the movie if diffrent length

I have to see what I can do, I maybe can build a extern program that do this for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom