How to edit TV database? (1 Viewer)

Vispen74

Portal Member
February 13, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Do someone know how to edit the TV server database inside SQL Server Management Studio Express??? I have tried a lot, but I don´t see how to open up and edit the database? I want to do some modifications to TV/Radio stations that can not be made inside the TV server config utility (regarding to this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/dvb-t-radio-channels-shows-tv-channels-51432/).

Please help!

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Do someone know how to edit the TV server database inside SQL Server Management Studio Express??? I have tried a lot, but I don´t see how to open up and edit the database? I want to do some modifications to TV/Radio stations that can not be made inside the TV server config utility (regarding to this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/dvb-t-radio-channels-shows-tv-channels-51432/).

Please help!

How far have have you managed to get. Have you logged in? do you see the explorer or tree view?

First log in user: sa password: ?? ->
    expand the folder database ->
    expand the mp ->
    now you have to right click the table you want to change
    and choose open table and then start edit.

Vispen74

Portal Member
    February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    How far have have you managed to get. Have you logged in? do you see the explorer or tree view?

First log in user: sa password: ?? ->
    expand the folder database ->
    expand the mp ->
    now you have to right click the table you want to change
    and choose open table and then start edit.

Haha!!! Right-klick>open.... Just like that! Now I feel realy stupid :oops:, and I thought that I was rather good on computing, eh!

Thank´s a lot for help! It was much easier than I ever thought.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom