How to go back to the past version of basichome? (1 Viewer)

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    I liked the last version with the flat orangy color for the menus. how do i change the basichome.xml to do that?

also, is there any way to do a single image, but to choose a random single image from a folder each time? that might make things run a little faster.

great job, thanks!

plasibo

Portal Member
    July 5, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    for the first part go to plugins then select 'xfactor skin configuration' in that you can change various things including the one you wish to change, I think the one you want is called Horizontal

and as far as i know you can do the second thing you ask though I just use the fanart plugin so not sure how to do that one

hope this helps

-looks like i misunderstood the problem, sorry about that

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome?

I liked the last version with the flat orangy color for the menus. how do i change the basichome.xml to do that?

also, is there any way to do a single image, but to choose a random single image from a folder each time? that might make things run a little faster.

great job, thanks!

cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes

The new black rounded overlays is something I have considered for a while and wanted to include in this version. If more people like the old golden better I will include both and make a choice in the skin configuration so that you can choose

please wait for the new Version!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom