How to grab channels with STB? (1 Viewer)

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
Does the Zap2it plugin support using a STB to grab channels in either TVE2 or TVE3? Can someone explain how to do it? THANX!

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Does the Zap2it plugin support using a STB to grab channels in either TVE2 or TVE3? Can someone explain how to do it? THANX!

Hi,

The plugin does not really "grab" channels.
It uses the lineup/channels you have configured at the labs.zap2it.com site
and either matches them to your existing auto-tuned channels and/or if
your lineup is digital then it can auto-add any channels that are not matched
and set them to external(for STB) for you.

Any other question just let me know.

HTH,
patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom