How to install TVE3 and MP (1 Viewer)

bjhans

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi..

I installed the latest TVE3 build 16022, and it works apparently, I can preview tv channels in Television section, but in MP SVN16022 "My tv" nothings happens only black screen no channels at all. I have followed the video tutorials step by step, so what is wrong then. Any suggestions?

bjhans

bjhans

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Yes i have. In Mediaportal plugins MyTv configuration I can see that the hostname is the right name, but nothing happens.

Nyll

Portal Pro
May 18, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have the same problem. There seems to be a tv-server plugin in MP setup under "television" and a tv-server plugin under "plugins" in MP setup. Which one is the one to use?

When entering My TV I can't see any channels in the EPG. Also under "channels" in My TV there are no channels to see. On the other hand it's possible to see some channels when turning tv on/off in My TV, but as mentioned before it's not possible to choose the channels in either EPG or Channels listing.

/Nyll

bjhans

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I've reverted to 15947 both TV3 and MP and now everythings works again. There must be something wrong with the newer versions!!

Regards
bjhans

McHep

Portal Member
February 2, 2005
TVClient Configuration doesn't work

I have the same problem. The new config under "Television" - "TV Client" doesn't work. The settings aren't saved in any way and I can't switch any channel in TV nor can I see a Channellist.

(Build 16029)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom