How to make playback work

Discussion in 'OnlineVideos' started by simonselmer, January 3, 2009.

1. simonselmer

simonselmer Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Just installed the 0.42 mpi on Indigo. The plugin shows me the all the possible videos to watch, but when I click a trailer in Apple or on a video in youtube, it just thinks a little, a then nothing happens.

I cannot see what I'm missing. A specific player or something??

Hope someone can show me in the right direction because this seems like a very nice and cool plugin. Just missing MTV videos so I didn't have to have a plugin for that one too.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. BeepBeep

BeepBeep Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same problems here, i got the OnlineVideos 0.5.0 01/06/2009 and it tries to load but after a while it lets me browse again (youtube)

4. Synthetic

Synthetic Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    The following worked for me:

Install Flash Player via Internet Explorer, latest Version

Afterwards, as recommended in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/

1. Install PlayVLF (you should already have FFDshow installed) PlayFLV

2. In FFDShow configuration, FLV1 should appear in the "Codec" Overview (first option at the top) --> choose libvacodec.

3. Go to the plugin configuration menu of Onlinevideos and choose NOT to use Mplayer.

Hope this helps. :)

• Like Like x 2

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!