How to only see Unwatched items in RecentlyAdded on Basichome (1 Viewer)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Option to exclude watched episodes/movies from Recently Added in home screen. Requires TVSeries v2.6.5 (Included).

Where can I find that option?
Nice work, once again!

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: Streamed MP v1.4.1 Stable [03 Nov 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.x\1.2 Alpha]

Option to exclude watched episodes/movies from Recently Added in home screen. Requires TVSeries v2.6.5 (Included).
Where can I find that option?
Nice work, once again!

I think on the general tab or the TVSeries configuration, select Unwatched - you also set the number of days that episodes are considered to be recent.

See screenshot

cheers

Attachments

• tvs.jpg
    tvs.jpg
    223.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Trevor, that functionality is something different and is used for *New* stamp when inside of tvseries wide banner/filmstrip layouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2.3 Release DE
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom