How to page/scroll artist bio info in Frames skin? (1 Viewer)

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanks to jameson_uk's work detailed in this thread, I now have album & artist info again (Thanks, @jameson_uk :) !
    However, Frames seems to have trouble with long (multi-page) artist bios. For "The Electric Light Orchestra", for example (see attached), the scraper retrieves a long bio, which scrolls automatically in DefaultWide. In Frames, the first page is shown, together with the page number and page count. With a mouse, I can click on the up/down icons next to the page count to change pages. However, I don't find any way to navigate to or activate these controls with a remote control. The same applies to the "Refresh" button in the left-hand pane.
    Is there some way I haven't found to activate these functions with a remote control?
    If not, can it be added? If there is no way around using a mouse/keyboard, it would also be nice if the keyboard PageUp/PageDown keys were mapped appropriately on this screen.

P.S. Frames is a real joy! I thought I was SOL when DefaultWide acquired all of that jarring background art.
    Now I have discovered that the TV Guide in Frames also handles 16:9 TV logos with ease: Excellent!

Attachments

• 18-24-07.png
      18-24-07.png
      312.5 KB

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There was indeed an issue with the up/down values and did fix it by replacing the textbox by a scrollbox and it now also automatically scrolls.

Please find attached the updated files.

Cheers,

Attachments

• DialogAlbumInfo.xml
      8.3 KB
    • DialogArtistInfo.xml
      8.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom