How to play all svtplay content? (1 Viewer)

umlaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Kumla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

Just been testing OnlineVideos, mostly for the purpose of watching the tv-series "Millennium" on svtplay where we missed some episodes.

It seems I can play most every content in svtplay except "Millennium" :(

Most videos play fine, I tried the local news and the quality was excellent but when I try "Millennium" the screen goes black for a few seconds and then return to OnlineVideo. Same results with "Merlin" btw.

Any suggestions?

I would be very happy if someone could point me in the right direction, if I solve this the WAF would skyrocket :D

btw yahoomusicvideos, and veryfunnyads I have also tried, they play fine.

I have latest MP RC2
    latest SAF 4 stable
    latest OnlineVideos 0.20

umlaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Kumla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I found a little more info.

The link to the video that wont play is: Untitled Page

When I try to open the link in Windows media player I get the same error as in my log.

" You've encountered error message C00D10D1 while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.
    Codec is missing

Windows Media Player cannot play the file (or cannot play either the audio or video portion of the file) because the Windows Media Video 9 (WMV3) codec is not installed on your computer."

But I have Windows media Player 11 and this wmv codec C:\WINDOWS\system32\qasf.dll | 11.0.5721.5145

So I am still at a loss, but hopefully this makes the problem clearer.

It seems installing this: wmv9VCMsetup.exe might solve it, I can now watch the videos.

The playback started and then made a "micropause" now and then. I will try to double the Windows Media Player playback buffer to see if that helps.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I found a little more info.

The link to the video that wont play is: Untitled Page

When I try to open the link in Windows media player I get the same error as in my log.

" You've encountered error message C00D10D1 while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.
    Codec is missing

Windows Media Player cannot play the file (or cannot play either the audio or video portion of the file) because the Windows Media Video 9 (WMV3) codec is not installed on your computer."

But I have Windows media Player 11 and this wmv codec C:\WINDOWS\system32\qasf.dll | 11.0.5721.5145

So I am still at a loss, but hopefully this makes the problem clearer.

It seems installing this: wmv9VCMsetup.exe might solve it, I can now watch the videos.

The playback started and then made a "micropause" now and then. I will try to double the Windows Media Player playback buffer to see if that helps.

wmv9VCMsetup.exe file is 8 yers old...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom