How to prevent Daemon T from unmounting iso when stopping

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Zorg, April 22, 2009.

1. Zorg

Zorg Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    Hi,

I'm using Daemon Tools (an also I tried Virtual Drive of Elby) to mount isos with the last version of MP 1.0.1 in Windows Vista SP1.

Every time I stop the film the iso gets unmounted and I have to mount again the image browsing my video directories if I want to resume the film. It's a bit annoying.

I remember months ago that didn't happen. May be it's a question of dvd navigator, as it was pointed here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/iso-resume-play-using-daemon-tools-48218/. I'm using MS DVD Navigator and PowerDVD7 codecs.

I would appreciate very much some help. Thank you in advance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. moab

moab Portal Pro

IT
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Did you set Daemon tools option to automount?

4. Zorg

Zorg Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    Yes, I did.

The Daemons Tool version I'm using is Lite 4.30.1, and I tried also Virtual Clone Drive last version. In this one the option is "Automont last image"

5. -Manfred-
    • Premium Supporter

-Manfred- Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +350 / 0
    Home Country:
    Finland Finland
    This auto unmount was added to speed up mounting procedure. Normally if you start playing a film you will watch it through and this is not a problem. If you need to have a short break use pause - it will not unmount the image. I don't see any difference in behaviour now compared to any other formats because mounting is almost instant (<1sec) when using VCD and resume also works.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cmbe

cmbe Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi,

I am using VCD 5.4.3.2 but resume doesn't work, after a STOP it always starts playing from the beginning, it only works with DT. Could you please share the VCD settings, that works for you?

Thanks

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!