how to prevent TV Server from Auto Loading (1 Viewer)

Blenno

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hello, please tell me what is the easiest way to prevent TV Server from automatically loading on Windows startup. I have looked in TV Server config and MP config and could not see any way to select that option. I'm using RC3.

thanks!

B.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Control panel -> Administrative tools -> Services

Set TV Service to "manual start". But in that case you need to manual start the service every time you need it. (recording, live tv...). Any specific reason why tv service shoudltn be started on boot?

Blenno

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thank you tourettes!

I have MP on a machine that is not dedicated to TV. I use it for everything including online racing league so unless I'm in the TV mood, I'd rather have the memory freed up and nothing running that can take away my FPS while racing!

B.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you tourettes!

I have MP on a machine that is not dedicated to TV. I use it for everything including online racing league so unless I'm in the TV mood, I'd rather have the memory freed up and nothing running that can take away my FPS while racing!

B.

you could write a simple bat so that when you run it, it will stop tvservice and start your game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom