How to scan a single transponder in TV Server? (1 Viewer)

rlogue

Portal Member
September 20, 2008
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I'd like to know if it's possible to scan a specific transponder on a satellite in TV Server. If it is possible, how do you do it?

rlogue

Portal Member
September 20, 2008
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Hi rlogue and welcome to the forum. ;)

As a workaround I would recommend copying one of the ini files from TV Server in \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\ and entering the transponder(s) you want.

frans1966

Portal Member
August 31, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

I am trying to perform a single transponder scan in version 1.1.0 Beta, but the button is grayed-out.
The work-around seems not valid within this version since I can not find any ini file in the Media Portal folder.

Regards, Frans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom