How to search video in YouTube? (1 Viewer)

Railnolds

Portal Member
July 27, 2011
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Good afternoon!

I can't find Search button in OnlineVideos Plugin's YouTube part.
Qestion: How to search YouTube video in OnlineVideos Plugin?

P.S. Sorry for my English :)

Railnolds

Portal Member
July 27, 2011
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Thank you, offbyone.
I read this description and find that Search button must be placed on the Side menu. But Side menu is not represent in my Youtube part. See screenshot below.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What MP version are you using? Can you post debug logs from a run where you tried to open the side menu? I cannot reproduce this here.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Open MediaPortal Configuration and set Log verbosity to Debug. Then go to start menu "Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal" and use the Debug Mode shortcut. In the upcoming window use "Report a bug to a plugin developer". It will then create a zip with logs which you can attach here.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm sorry but the logs show no error or problem :( You did try to open the side menu on that run when you created the logs?
    Can you try a different skin? Like Blue3Wide or StreamedMP?

Railnolds

Portal Member
    July 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yes, I try to open the side menu when I created the logs.
    And I try a Blue3Wide skin. But I haven't widescreen monitor. Now I try any no wide skin and post results heare.

I tryed a aMPed skin - and now I see side menu and find Search button !!! But witn Blue3 skin side menu doesn't work :(

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No idea why this is not working on your setup. I have now tried it on MP 1.1.3 with Blue3 and side menu opens without problems. I attached the skinfiles I am using so you can replace yours, maybe they are in some way broken or old?

Attachments

• Blue3.zip
      272.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
    For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom