How to search video in YouTube? (1 Viewer)

Railnolds

Portal Member
July 27, 2011
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
I can't find files that you send in archive, in my MP install folder. Where is these files must be copied?

Railnolds

Portal Member
July 27, 2011
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Yes, I find and replace these files, but nothing happened - side menu is inaccessible in Blue3 skin.

Railnolds

Portal Member
July 27, 2011
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
OK. I tryed to install MP with plugin on other computer, virtual PC for example. Maybe problem in wrong installation.

Thank you very much for your help. :D

Just one question: can I type russian symbols in Search field? When I switch simbols type I can see unintelligible symbols instead of russians symbols. See screen two below.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I remember some time back someone made a patch to mediaportal for localized keyboard. Not sure if it already works in 1.3 or the mantis is open.

Sermion

Portal Member
    February 8, 2011
    Taganrogskiy, Rostovskaya Oblast', Russia
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I remember some time back someone made a patch to mediaportal for localized keyboard. Not sure if it already works in 1.3 or the mantis is open.
    yes, a patch was. But now I can`t find him anyware.
    offbyone - you are in a Development Group... Say, can I hope for a multilingual keyboard???? Any patch - is not a solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
    For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom