How to set up cable box? (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi, I'm not sure if this belongs here or not but I have a Motorola cable box that has some digital channels on it that I would to view/record via MP.

I have it hooked via S-Video thats working pretty good but I don't see how I'll be able to schedule a recording on a certain channel.

I did try the external thing via add channel but couldn't get it to work also I have a little IR jack that came with my MCE remote could I use that on my box and control it via the MCE remote? Please someone reply with atleast a how to thanks!!

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
Anyone? I can't find a how to anywhere on the site :/ if its not possible then somebody please tell me....

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
Kool yea it seems like it would :D thanks! *Edit* Can't seem to figure it out I also have this little IR with a head phone jack look a like plugin that came with my MCE remote my cable box has a port for this in the back thats labeled "IR" also my IR for the remote has them too labeled Ana dB or something like that any idea how to set this up? I was hoping to get the guide in MP to work with the channels on the cable box but doesn't seem possible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom